Allied is committed to facilitating mutually beneficial partnerships in offering growth opportunities for diverse small, medium, and large businesses.
Allied’s vision is to be the premier company in securing procurement opportunities that empower businesses while fostering economic development and diversity.
Allied’s seven core tenets define and drive everything we do. Consistently implementing these core tenets and encouraging those within our organization and those who work with us to do the same, will guarantee our mission will be realized!
- Integrity – Establish commitment by operating in a trustworthy, reliable and accountable manner for what we promised to perform and deliver.
- Diversity and Inclusion – The ability to achieve better business results by engaging people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives by creating an environment of involvement, respect, and connection—where the richness of ideas, backgrounds, and these perspectives are harnessed to create business value.
- Servant Leadership – Serve others to form exceptional, sustainable relationships with clients, vendors and our communities.
- Financial Stability – Establish financial stability with integrity in a discipline that will serve the company, our clients, vendors and our employees.
- Client Focus – Develop excellent performance and interpersonal relationships with internal and external clientele that ultimately fulfills our mission.
- Being the Best –Preserve best business practices, systems and processes that transform and align our business of building value-driven work methods and consistent delivery of services to our clients and vendors.
- Making a Difference – Aim to positively impact the communities we serve.