Allied Supply Chain Support & Services Inc. (Allied-SCSS) is a Black Owned Management Consulting firm established in 2013, that specializes in Business Development Consulting and Coaching. A key point of emphasis is placed on improving business processes through a reliance on fact-based approaches that drive results and lead to increasing efficiency and capacity. The role we take as a dedicated consultant enables our clients to optimize their time and financial investments.
Allied-SCSS Core Services:
The Allied-SCSS team has collectively 75+ years of combined experience implementing and facilitating administrative and general management consulting programs. We pride ourselves in our ability to identify executable solutions.
- Management Consulting
- Community Engagement Consulting
- Administrative Consulting
- Minority, Woman & Small Business Consulting
- Feasibility Studies, Consulting
- Strategic Planning & Consulting
- Procurement Consulting
- Business Development Consulting
- Housing & Community Development Consulting
- Quality Assurance & Control Consulting
- Finance & Economics Consulting
The Allied-SCSS Advantage:
Since our inception, Allied-SCSS has shown a commitment to address the major barriers regarding small business participation in Government Contracting by providing executable solutions. Allied self-funded and conducted over 690+ workshops and 800+ one-on-one consultations as a resiliency center at the Bill J. Priest Economic Growth Center for small businesses since 2015; we specialize in Small Business Outreach and Training, Allied-SCSS has a sincere interest in assisting M/WBEs secure public and private contracting opportunities in a manner that empowers them to continually grow their business.
Allied brings a proven track record of success, building diverse businesses and community partnerships within the marketplace that our clients serve. Our proprietary Follow the Blueprint Series Training Program was developed to ensure economic development, business capacity and technical performance.
Allied-SCSS Programs & Services
Allied assist small businesses, both for-profit and non-profit, with the development and implementation of various business development and business process improvement solutions. Although we specialize in Government Contracting, our services have proven to be effective in the private sector as well.
- Business Coaching and Training (We offer over 50 Coaching and Training Solutions)
- Change Management
- Succession Planning
- Strategic Supplier Relationship Management
- Leadership and Organizational Management
- Internal and External Communication
- Assertiveness and Self-Confidence
- Follow the Blueprint Series – An interactive series of presentations covering various entrepreneurial development topics for SMWBEs
- Government Contracting
- Access to Capital
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- A Non-profit Business
- Online Government Contracting Starter Program – (Ongoing Training Program)
- Government Contracting Master Class
- B.O.S.S. Academy – (Annual Training Program) “Builder and Owner of Systems for Success”